Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some post-worthy pictures of note.

So, some of my posts will be dedicated specifically to significant pictures from my entire France album from this year. This is one of them.


This is in Agen- it is what it looks like: a manmade canal over the river Garonne. Neat, huh? This is a hotspot for bikers and joggers to exercise- despite there being very little room on either side of the canal to move over when there are big groups of people. No wonder why there have been things like bikes, purses, cell phones, even cars found in the canal after it's been emptied. When someone told me about that, I shuddered a bit and now I pretty much hug the very side of the wall so I don't accidentally slip. Who knows, it could happen...

(looking backwards from the canal toward the sunset)



This is Theatre Ducourneau, the theatre in Agen that I haven't been to yet- but will see my first show there this weekend. (La Malade Imaginaire) Will post another update with how it goes.


This is the theatre in Marmande that gives classes every Tuesday night. I'm going to check it out next week- cool painting, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment