Monday, September 28, 2009

Running around Paris


18.9.09- 00:43 (Paris)
Well, yesterday was quite the accomplished day! I visited Sacré Coeur, Père Lachaise Cemetery, Hotel de Ville; set up my cell phone (and I’m pretty sure I got duped in doing so) met up with Hugues and Samuel, and got TONS of walking in. I also ran into Saint-Chapelle and went inside, and stopped by the memorial de la déportation that was built to remember the victims of the Holocaust. It was a wonderful day- but unfortunately I have to leave Paris a day early to get the keys to my apartment. The other option was to stay until Monday and take the train down then, but I couldn’t’ve afforded the two extra days here. Also, some things ended up being more expensive than I’d predicted (ticket to Aiguillon, for example) which ended up being 67 euro instead of 39 (the first price I researched). Boo!
I’m going to try to wake up at 8 a.m. tomorrow, so I’d best call it a night. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment